Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consultant professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
Accenture is the world's leading procurement services company to drive source to pay solutions for our Clients. Accenture Sourcing & Procurement (S&P) is a mature, exciting and rapidly growing area within Accenture: we are looking to grow our base of talent.
Our Sourcing and Procurement professionals apply skills and experience to architect and transform how our Clients buy, sell and deliver their products and services. Team members' focus on the Products industry to develop and deliver business solutions for the world's leading Retail, Consumer Goods, Life Sciences and Automotive & Industrial companies.
Our Products S&P team designs, builds and operates comprehensive strategies, processes, technologies and operating models to drive business outcomes for our Products Clients. More specifically, a Sourcing & Procurement Consultant is expected play a role in major transformational programs. Programs may be focused on:
• Integrated Source to Pay Transformation linking strategy, people, process, and technology design and implementation to Client business outcomes
• Strategic cost reduction applying Accenture methodologies and capabilities in Sourcing and Procurement
• Development and implementation of Transformational Strategic Sourcing strategies
• Development of long term Client-Accenture S&P operating models
• Collaborating with Clients on operational thought leadership, including leveraging Accenture methodologies, knowledge and innovation/ideation practices
• Procure to pay process and technology strategy, design and implementation
A professional with this position at Accenture has the following abilities/characteristics:
• Interacts with Program Management levels at Clients and helps define strategic direction for S&P programs that support long-term Client business goals
• Leverages their S&P knowledge and experience to provide strategic and effective business solutions to our Products Clients
• Is entrepreneurial in decision-making and finding unique approaches to addressing critical business challenges
• Demonstrates leadership and contributes as part of a learning organization to grow their individual Accenture's team capabilities
• Collaborates internally to bring the best of Accenture to solve problems for our Clients