Sourcing & Procurement Management Consultant - Midwest Region
Description de l'offre
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consultant professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
Accenture is the world's leading procurement services company to drive source to pay solutions for our Clients. Accenture Sourcing & Procurement (S&P) is a mature, exciting and rapidly growing area within Accenture: we are looking to grow our base of talent.
Our Sourcing and Procurement professionals apply skills and experience to architect and transform how our Clients buy, sell and deliver their products and services. Team members' focus on the Products industry to develop and deliver business solutions for the world's leading Retail, Consumer Goods, Life Sciences and Automotive & Industrial companies.
Our Products S&P team designs, builds and operates comprehensive strategies, processes, technologies and operating models to drive business outcomes for our Products Clients. More specifically, a Sourcing & Procurement Consultant is expected play a role in major transformational programs. Programs may be focused on:
• Integrated Source to Pay Transformation linking strategy, people, process, and technology design and implementation to Client business outcomes
• Strategic cost reduction applying Accenture methodologies and capabilities in Sourcing and Procurement
• Development and implementation of Transformational Strategic Sourcing strategies
• Development of long term Client-Accenture S&P operating models
• Collaborating with Clients on operational thought leadership, including leveraging Accenture methodologies, knowledge and innovation/ideation practices
• Procure to pay process and technology strategy, design and implementation
A professional with this position at Accenture has the following abilities/characteristics:
• Interacts with Program Management levels at Clients and helps define strategic direction for S&P programs that support long-term Client business goals
• Leverages their S&P knowledge and experience to provide strategic and effective business solutions to our Products Clients
• Is entrepreneurial in decision-making and finding unique approaches to addressing critical business challenges
• Demonstrates leadership and contributes as part of a learning organization to grow their individual Accenture's team capabilities
• Collaborates internally to bring the best of Accenture to solve problems for our Clients
• Minimum of 3 years of Sourcing & Procurement experience
• Minimum of 1 years of external consulting experience or equivalent internal consulting project management experience
• Strategic cost reduction Supply Chain Management (Value Prop)
• Bachelor's degree required
• Consulting experience
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.