Description de l'offre
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers Everything-as-a-Service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-Service" business revolution.
Our deep expertise in business processes starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience give us the know-how to help drive measurable business outcomes for our clients. By applying that know-how and smartly integrating intelligent technologies into our service delivery, we can transform entire processes, creating new business opportunities and dramatically enhanced services, as well as giving our clients fast access to technology and process advances without enduring expensive and disruptive upgrades.
· At least 1 to 2 years' equivalent work experience in a position supporting technical architecture developer, infrastructure datacenter operation and server administration
· Ensures established security protocols and procedures are followed to maintain the integrity of the Data Centers and corporate data, as well as necessary escalation to internal/external parties.
· Experience with MS Windows 2008/2012 R2, MS Cluster, MS Operating System installation, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Linux Clusting, Red Hat Linux installation, VMware (Optional: Solaris)
· Monitors alerting tools and respond to system alerts/messages as required, and Familiarity with monitoring tools (ManageEngine)
· Support of software and related products, i.e. IBM TSM Backup, Veritas NetBackup
· Provides assistance to business area associates for scheduling requests, temporary schedule modifications and resolving issues as required
· Responds to and resolves service issues through the ticketing system and escalation
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.