Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world. Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
The Software Engineer is a professional in object-oriented programing with expertise in back-end technologies such as Java, .NET, PHP, Python, relational databases, non-relational databases, MVC server-side frameworks, XML, JSON, REST services, and CMS implementations (Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), WordPress, Drupal, Sitecore, etc.). A software developer can work on several projects providing solutions that follow best practices. An academic background on software engineering is preferred.
· Work with team members to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications
· Design and code applications to functional and technical programming standards
· Develop system specifications and interfaces for complex components
Implement and/or maintain
· Create operational documentation for the application
· Provide primary support for installation of application releases into production
· Maintain applications according to SLAs
· Conduct project and issue management (status reporting, issue reporting, ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work
· Develop and implement testing plans
Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle
· Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system roll-outs, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications
· Analyze, design, build, and/or test new components or enhancements to existing modules
Ideal candidate profile
Intermediate English skills: writing, reading and speaking.
At least 2 years of proven experience as a software engineer working in the implementation of web solutions (web sites or service interfaces).
Software Engineer Servers o AEM 5.6 6.2 OSGI, Apache Jackrabbit.
Oak content management replication components
design customization templates pages clientlibs
Adobe Target content management infinity
json APIs usage apache.sling.api, cq.tagging, xpath expression
Reporting o Jaspersoft Reports Programming Languages o Java EE, including JavaServer Pages JSP JavaBeans JavaServer Faces JSF Java Persistence API JPA Java API for XML Web Services
JAX WS Java API for RESTful Web Services
JAX RS Enterprise Java Beans EJB 2.xWeb
Testing frameworks o JUnit o Mockito Build Tools o Maven o ANT IDEs o NetBeans
Integrated Development Environment o Eclipse o IntelliJ o Brackets Persistence o JPA o JCR o Oracle o MySQL o SQL o MongoDB Java Frameworks o Struts o Spring o Hibernate o Jersey Version control o SVN usage o Git usage.