Description de l'offre
Participation in the design, implementation, maintenance and support of medium and large scale IT security solutions, in particular in the field of cyber security, covering people, processes and technology.
Participation in the design, implementation and development of IT security processes, including I & AM processes, IT monitoring, data protection, vulnerability management, handling security incidents.
Analysis of the organization, its processes, architecture and infrastructure in terms of IT security.
Analysis of events and detected frauds in the area of IT security using dedicated tools in the area of security.
Continuous improvement of knowledge and skills based on internal and external training programs.
• 2+ years of experience in / with Cyber Security Operations
• Professional experience with enterprise-level Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools like HP ArcSight, IBM QRadar, Splunk, etc.
• experience with administration of Windows Server or Unix / Linux server operating systems
• Advanced knowledge of networking and IT Security principles, techniques and methodologies
• IT Security Certifications like CISSP, GIAC, CISM, CISA, CEH, GCIH, GCIA, OSCP, etc.
• Experience with Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence or Incident Response
• Experience from working in a mid-sized or a large Security Operations Center
• Knowledge of IT Security Standards, Control Frameworks and Risk Management
• Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to drive projects forward
• Strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Very strong presentation skills and ability to contribute in client meetings
• At least bachelor degree in Information Technology at a University