Description de l'offre
Schedule : Full-time
Organization: Analytics Business
Travel: 100% (Monday - Friday)
Position: Analytics Consulting – Snowflake Data Engineer
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital/Applied Intelligence is powered by three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you’ll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
Snowflake Data Engineers will be responsible for architecting and implementing very large scale data intelligence solutions around Snowflake Data Warehouse. A solid experience and understanding of architecting, designing and operationalization of large scale data and analytics solutions on Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse is a must.
· Design and implement secure data pipelines into a Snowflake data warehouse from on premise and cloud data sources
· Design and implement data pipelines to prepare, process and organize data in the warehouse
· Design and optimize high performing data models for different consumption patterns from the warehouse
· Design and implement high performing BI dashboard integrations to leading BI & Visualization tools working with BI developers
· Design and implement high performing data pipelines feeding downstream systems
· Troubleshooting, problem solving and performance tuning of data pipelines and queries accessing data warehouse
· Creation of best practices and standards for data pipelining and integration with Snowflake data warehouses
· Ensure enterprise security and access control policies are adhered to in the solution
· Creation of architecture and design artifacts and documents
· Conduct design and code reviews
· Work with Business Analysts and Users to translate functional specifications into technical requirements and designs.
· Minimum 1 year of designing and implementing a fully operational production grade large scale data solution on Snowflake Data Warehouse.
· 3+ years of hands on experience with building productionized data ingestion and processing pipelines using Java, Spark, Scala, Python
· 2+ years of hands on experience designing and implementing production grade data warehousing solutions on large scale data technologies such as Teradata, Oracle or DB2
· Experience of large scale Data Migration from on premise to cloud data warehouses
· Expertise and excellent understanding of Snowflake Internals and integration of Snowflake with other data processing and reporting technologies
· Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to problem solve and architect in an environment with unclear requirements
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 3+ years of technical architecture and build experience with large scale solutions
· Minimum 1 year of experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternative working with IT and Business stakeholders
· Experience in building data ingestion pipeline using Talend, Informatica
· Experience in working with AWS, Azure and Google data services
· Experience with dev-ops tools
· Prior experience in working with a consulting firm in client facing projects.
he Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.