Snowflake Data Engineer/Architect
Description de l'offre
Organization: Analytics Business
Travel: 80% (Monday - Thursday)
Position: Analytics Consulting – Snowflake Data Engineer
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe.
You'll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
Snowflake Data Engineers will be responsible for architecting and implementing very large scale data intelligence solutions around Snowflake Data Warehouse. A solid experience and understanding of architecting, designing and operationalization of large scale data and analytics solutions on Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse is a must.
· Design and implement secure data pipelines into a Snowflake data warehouse from on premise and cloud data sources
· Design and implement data pipelines to prepare, process and organize data in the warehouse
· Design and optimize high performing data models for different consumption patterns from the warehouse
· Design and implement high performing BI dashboard integrations to leading BI & Visualization tools working with BI developers
· Design and implement high performing data pipelines feeding downstream systems
· Troubleshooting, problem solving and performance tuning of data pipelines and queries accessing data warehouse
· Creation of best practices and standards for data pipelining and integration with Snowflake data warehouses
· Ensure enterprise security and access control policies are adhered to in the solution
· Creation of architecture and design artifacts and documents
· Conduct design and code reviews
· Work with Business Analysts and Users to translate functional specifications into technical requirements and designs.
· Minimum 1 year of designing and implementing a fully operational production grade large scale data solution on Snowflake Data Warehouse.
· 3+ years of hands on experience with building productionized data ingestion and processing pipelines using Java, Spark, Scala, Python
· 2+ years of hands on experience designing and implementing production grade data warehousing solutions on large scale data technologies such as Teradata, Oracle or DB2
· Experience of large scale Data Migration from on premise to cloud data warehouses
· Expertise and excellent understanding of Snowflake Internals and integration of Snowflake with other data processing and reporting technologies
· Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to problem solve and architect in an environment with unclear requirements
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 3+ years of technical architecture and build experience with large scale solutions
· Minimum 1 year of experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternative working with IT and Business stakeholders
· Experience in building data ingestion pipeline using Talend, Informatica
· Experience in working with AWS, Azure and Google data services
· Experience with dev-ops tools
· Prior experience in working with a consulting firm in client facing projects.
he Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.