Accenture Learning Delivery is transforming Delivery services, creating a seamless experience for the Accenture client and a better experience for learners. A new, streamlined operating model, aligning Central and Local teams into one global delivery organization, allows us to leverage deep expertise across teams, providing enhanced planning and execution services. Also, we are focusing on our end-to-end technology strategy, aligning tools and processes ensuring ease of access for our clients and learners to our enhanced services.
The Session Planning Sr. Analyst works closely with their Strategic Delivery Planning Manager to validate and confirm session requirements. They are responsible for developing the detailed session plan that the execution teams will use to deliver services. Also, they will monitor execution activities and resolve issues or escalate where necessary.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Accountable for establishing, developing and maintaining customer relationships.
· Translate high level requirements received from the Strategic Delivery Planner into detailed training delivery plans for low complexity programs generally expected to be at the session level and targeted to audiences of managers and below.
· Collaborate with customers to create and maintain short-term and long-term course delivery plans and schedules.
· Advise customers on the delivery strategy at a course level to ensure that it can be delivered within client parameters.
· Prepare course delivery budgets and corresponding tuition rates, and communicates to gain approval from customer
· Support the Strategic Delivery Planner in the annual/quarterly delivery planning process.
· Monitor the progress of the session setup and execution activities for the planned sessions.
· Communicate, escalate and resolve program, course and training session issues (curriculum, financial, faculty, participant, logistics) with Strategic Delivery Planner and customer.
· Develop deep understanding of the customer’s business objectives and expectations for the Program.
· Provides session evaluation reports and recommendations for continuous improvements to Strategy Delivery Planner after sessions are completed.
Other Responsibilities include:
· Contribute to the overall leadership and vitality of the Delivery organization.
· If requested, support the external client account teams with proposal development to sell the AL delivery services and also participate in presentations to the client.
· Foster use of best practices and encourage Delivery team innovations.
· Liaise with other teams outside of Delivery as needed.
Basic Qualifications include:
· Minimum of 1 year of experience within the Learning Delivery organization planning and delivering sessions OR 1 year of relevant experience within a learning delivery environment (revised March 24).
· Good understanding of the Accenture Learning delivery environment and delivery requirements.
· Minimum of 1 year of experience working effectively in a global service delivery environment.
Professional Skills include:
· Excellent project management skills
· Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Ability to quickly identify issues and risks and provide recommendations.
· Strong organizational skills and an ability to multi-task
· Attention to accuracy and quality
· Ability to prioritize
· Able to work and leverage a shared services environment
· Proven ability to collaborate with a global audience and has multi-cultural awareness
· Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships