Service Solution Designer
Description de l'offre
Join Accenture Digital!
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you'll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You'll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you'll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a young and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture. We offer individually adapted technical and soft-skill trainings, flexible working time, private medical insurance and diversified possibilities for sport activities.
Send your CV to !
The Service Solution Designer will provide a step change in order to extend/complete strategic programs proposition to deliver an end to end customer experience lifecycle. Key focus will be to design, plan, build, and implement services operating models based on continuous improvement and right sourcing at worldwide level.
The role will work with internal and external stakeholders; it is required to fully understand partner/customer services and relationships and map them to customer value strategies and develop appropriate service models.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
· Responsible for planning, feasibility, timely implementation and quality execution of service solutions.
· Delivery cost and competitive analysis, in order to create an information baseline that supports the definition and rollout of competitive services solutions to fulfil requirements.
· Cooperate with and coordinate different departments/teams of the company and get necessary support for the definition of service solution proposals.
· Key participation on the selection of solutions, technologies, approaches to deliver services: gather and define requirements, propose solutions based on thoroughly documented research .
· Being able to manage small to medium scale service delivery for centrally provided/supported business products
With These Skills You Are a Great Candidate
· University degree, with preference on technology (computer science, engineering, telecommunications)
· 3+ years of experience on managing major customer services
· Experience in an software development environment
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of the IT industry with strong focus on business services and applications delivery
· Multi-national team experience and proven ability to operate within a matrix organization.
· Experience in consulting and/or services selling, account and customer relationship development, customer intelligence and competitive analysis.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.