SEM Analyst with English and Polish or Finnish or Swedish or Arabic or Dutch or Romanian
Description de l'offre
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do?
If you’re looking for the next step in your career, Accenture Marketing Operations is ready to connect you with an excellent SEM (Paid Search) opportunity in your area.
As an SEM analyst, you will identify techniques and tactics to develop an effective SEM Strategy of the worldwide automotive industry client.
Mostly you will:
· Perform campaign strategy and keyword audits with recommendations, in accordance to market requirement
· Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to client goals
· Work closely with the client, the other team members, global leads and media agencies to meet client goals
· Proactively identify fact-based trends and opportunities within the marketing campaigns, while using the latest trends and opportunities in Google AdWords
· Recommend optimization of PPC campaigns based on keyword performance
What we do expect from you:
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and languages specified
· Experience working as a SEM specialist for an agency or business
· Proficient knowledge of SEM tactics, keyword research and analytics, running and testing remarketing campaigns
· Good knowledge of digital marketing tools: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, (Marin Software would be an asset)
· Solid understanding of search engine principles, best-practices and algorithms, up-to-date with the latest Google trends and interest in Web Marketing What we can offer:
· Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
· Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
· CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
· Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Check out all our job vacancies at our website:
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.