Security Strategy & Risk Consultants
Description de l'offre
Do you have experience in Security Consulting? Are you driven and have a results-oriented approach? Welcome to join our winning team where collaboration and delivery is in focus.
For our Stockholm office , we are currently looking to recruit Experienced Security Strategy & Risk Consultants.
Develop your skills within security and technology in an including and inspiring atmosphere. We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, all working towards a shared goal.
The key aspects of this work include:
· Help organizations work through complex business and technology issues to provide innovative and holistic approaches within the following fields: Security strategy, transformation and risk; Enterprise security; Extended enterprise security; Cyber security and Managed security
· Advise customers in understanding the role of cybersecurity by providing actionable guidance that's designed to future-proof their businesses
· Develop next generation of security design and transition approaches by leading security technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
· Work in collaboration with Accenture's global network of experts
Experience and Qualifications:
· You have 1-5 years' experience within IT consulting in project management and/or delivery
· The candidate has the possibility to develop into a subject-matter-expert in an area of interest
· Degree majoring in Computer Science, IT or Electrical Engineering – M.Sc./civ.ing. preferred, with excellent academic record
· 2+ years of expertise in either of these areas: Security strategy, transformation and risk; Enterprise security; Extended enterprise security; Cyber security or Managed security
· Experience from project management and/or work in team-oriented environments
· Relevant consulting, communication and interpersonal skills
· Fluent in English
We look forward to receive your application! If you want to learn more about what we do for our clients in security consulting, please read more at www.accenture.com/security If you have any questions regarding this job please contact Magnus Wennergren at For questions around your application or the recruitment processes please contact Johannes Schönström at Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.