Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager - Phoenix, AZ
Description de l'offre
Role: Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Delivery professionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality and overall continuous process improvement.
The Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager provides cyber-security leadership for a global mining client. The SOC Manager leads teams conducting security event monitoring and analysis, incident response, vulnerability management, network (firewall) management, and endpoint security. Makes judgements about remediation and prevention priorities for the client. Adapts plans to meet service and operational challenges. May consult with client technical projects to ensure risk exposure is understood and mitigated.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Analyzes and solves problems that are high complexity and may be routine in nature where answers can be readily obtained.
· Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors.
· Establishes direction for own work and the work of others.
· Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming requests for cyber-security assistance from varying client parties.
· Provide quick, responsive, high quality and consistent customer service.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in leading Information Security or Information Technology Operations
· Minimum 5 years of experience with cyber-security roles with an understanding of cyber threat landscape
· Minimum 3 years of experience with cyber-security tools such as SIEM, IDS/LPS, network security technologies & endpoint protection
Professional Skill Requirements
· Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science or related discipline
· Experience using IT Service Management packages for problem tickets and reporting
· Experience working as a team leader or manager in a Security or Network Operations Center
· Experience leading a globally distributed team
· Good financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
· Ability to communicate complex technical messages in writing, presentations, or directly in meetings
· Strong organizational skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.