SAP SD Consultant (Luxembourg)
Description de l'offre
Demand for our SAP SD group is growing rapidly and we are currently looking for both functional & technical SAP SD Consultants
In our SAP SD group we focus on helping our clients to tackle the full breadth of their sales and distribution management challenges. Based on deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, we deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise, integrating best of breed technology from our extensive network of alliance companies.
You will be responsible for some of the following tasks ·
· Play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result
· Work with the client to analyze their requirements: prepare and participate in workshops, requirement documentation...
· Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions
· Customize and develop the SAP-system in a project team, supported by experts
· Testing, assist in the development of test scripts
· Finalize the configuration & support the solution.
· Coach or lead different tracks or project teams, taking on more responsibility as you grow in your career
You have a solid experience in the Sales & Distribution module including
- Order Management
- Pricing & Rebates
- Billing & Invoicing
- Integrated flows MM & FICO
- 2 to 8 years of working experience with sales and distribution processes optimization and automation, solid experience in delivering the SAP Solutions
- Master degree or equal by experience
- Experience in the whole life cycle of an SAP project
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills,
- Experience with large organizations and large projects
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Willingness to travel in Belgium and potentially abroad
- Good command of German or French and English
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.