Description de l'offre
Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there's never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world's leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP.
Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies—such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile—to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions.
What will I do in this position?
As an SAP HANA Cloud Platform Integration CRM SD Consultant , you will align technology with business strategy, working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. Primary responsibilities may include:
Design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals
Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration
SAP application design, development, integration, testing, deployment and technical architecture
Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
Why should I join the Accenture team?
Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP's leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration
Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
Minimum of 2 years SAP PI/PO and/or Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) project experience
Minimum of 1 full life cycle SAP implementation project (CRM Sales & Distribution (SD) preferred)
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (minimum 12 years or 6 years plus an Associate's Degree)
Strong middleware experience with SAP PI/PO, CPI/HCI and EDI
Cloud Application experience
SAP Certifications – PI, PO, CPI, SD
S/4 HANA Implementation & Migration experience
Experience with other Middleware tools: WebMethods Sofftare AG, IBM Datapower, WebSphere, WebLogic
Professional Skill Requirements:
· It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday - Thursday)
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
· At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
· Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
· Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
· Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
· Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.