SAP Manufacturing Specialist
Description de l'offre
As a SAP Manufacturing Specialist you will be working one or more of the following subjects:
· You are in the lead to drive workshops to gather the information needed for fit-gap analysis or blueprints;
· You will analyze business processes and look at (re)design and improvements especially in the area of sales and logistical execution;
· You coordinate, communicate and assign tasks within the team;
· You will create functional designs but are also able to validate and provide feedback on designs of others;
· You are able to define the bigger picture and make impact on other teams and work streams such as; data migration, authorization, finance and warehouse management;
· You are able to communicate the impact to the business and other teams;
· You will train and explain how the new processes will be managed and executed;
· You and your team are able to set up test scripts together with the business and follow up on test execution;
· You and your team will provide input with regards to the activities needed for cutover;
· Besides these more project related activities you will also be involved in more strategic plans within Accenture and you will be seen as the driver for new initiatives and innovation topics
Place in the organization
Accenture is one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services. Our Technology professionals lead and implement highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver a wide range of challenging and global IT projects. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom- built applications the field of Analytics, Mobile, Cloud / SaaS and Digital.
You do have a solid background in configuration of the SAP PP/PPPI module and demand planning, capacity planning and manufacturing business processes have no secrets for you. You are familiar with the new industrial revolution; you know the concepts of Manufacturing 4.0 and digital manufacturing.
· You have a minimum of 8 years experience implementing SAP PP;
· Proven experience in an industrial manufacturing environment;
· Proven experience in SAP PP implementation projects of at least 3 years;
· Implemented 2 to 3 full cycle projects;
· Excellent communication skills;
· International project experience;
· You are fluent in both Dutch and English;
· At least a bachelor degree in IT or Supply Chain Management;
· Some experience in coaching and leading a team
It is an advantage to have proven experience in multiple areas, other than SAP PP, such as SAP PM, SAP QM and SAP MM
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You'll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
· A permanent contract;
· 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
· Appealing bonus program;
· Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car);
· Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
· Laptop and smartphone;
· Expense and internet allowance;
· Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Recruiter Arjan Geense via
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.