SAP HANA Developer
Description de l'offre
You can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies who are our clients
You`ll get endless opportunities to challenge yourself with interesting work in a consulting environment (this is not an agency)
Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for performance based pay
· HANA Data Modelling;
· Developing HANA XS applications based on the HANA architecture (e.g. HANA XSJS, XSODATA, etc);
· Manage innovation projects and support as technical SAP expert;
· Understand the needs of development teams and cooperate closely with them;
· Advise our customers as technical architect on HANA as well as architecture, optimization and innovative application development in the context of SAP implementation projects.
· A university degree in computer science or another technical course of studies;
· You have relevant professional experience in (international) SAP consultancy as e.g. IT architect, SAP architect, SAP technical consultant as well as knowledge of software design and Agile development process;
· You are an expert in technical SAP architectures;
· Readiness to work across all technology layers from UI to persistence layer;
· Experience with one or more of these technologies: SAPUI5/Fiori, SAP HANA development tools and OData;
· Ability to travel and fluency in English.
We are fast growing company and currently we are 1400+ employees in Latvia working in different departments.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad variety of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.