Description de l'offre
Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there's never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world's leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP.
Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies—such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile—to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions.
What will I do in this position?
As a HANA Data Integration Consultant your primary responsibilities may include:
Design, implement and deploy SAP data integration solutions (applications and technologies which are used to ingest, harmonize and prepare data and information), leveraging SAP HANA, SAP HANA Vora, SAP Smart Data Quality, SAP Smart Data Integration and SAP Business Objects Data Services.
Why should I join the Accenture team?
· Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP's leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration.
· Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs.
· Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
· 2 full SAP HANA life cycle implementation projects with SAP HANA (SQL Modeling)
· Minimum 1 year of experience with SAP Smart Data Integration (SDI), Smart Data Quality (SDQ), SAP HANA Vora, SAP Smart Data Access (SDA) or SAP BODS
· Willingness to travel to client locations (100%).
· Bachelor's degree
· Understanding of SAP source system (ECC, APO, CRM, etc.) tables and relationships*
· SAP Data Hub knowledge
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Strong Data Integration background
· Prior consulting experience
· Deep experience in specific industry and/or functional area*