Description de l'offre
Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP.
Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies—such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile—to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions.
What will I do in this position?
As an SAP HANA Analytics Consultant you will design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. You will align technology with business strategy, working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes.
Primary responsibilities may include:
· Design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals
· Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration
· SAP application design, development, integration, testing, deployment and technical architecture
Why should I join the Accenture team?
· Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration
· Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
· Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats
· Minimum of one year of hands-on HANA migrations from BW or HANA implementations including Modeling capabilities, within the last 18-24 months with recent versions (BW 7.4 SP11 or higher or HANA Studio 2.2, S/4 HANA or BW/4 HANA)
· 2 years of SAP BI experience including both backend BW and front end Business Objects exposure.
· Experience with SQL scripting and relational databases (Oracle, DB2, etc…)
· Experience with, and ability to describe, Data Provisioning concepts, HANA migration processes, and BW development in HANA Studio via the BW Modeling Tools.
· Experience with design approaches (LSA++) and the concepts of Hybrid/Mixed Models.
· Experience with SAP planning applications
· 2 years of experience with UNIX platforms and associated scripting
· Experience in Testing associated with Business Intelligence
· Experience with requirements definition and functional design associated with SAP BI projects.
· Understanding of data warehousing and business intelligence concepts
Professional Skill Requirements
· It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday - Thursday)
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.