SAP EWM Consultant (Utrecht)
Description de l'offre
Are you ready for the next step in your career as SAP EWM Specialist? Are you looking for innovative technical projects in an international work environment? Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career!
As a SAP EWM Specialist you will be working one or more of the following subjects:
· Gather and document functional requirements related to Warehouse processes;
· Advise clients on solution directions within SAP EWM;
· Development of Prototypes/Proof-of-Concepts;
· Define and monitor project plans;
· Customizing of SAP EWM;
· Define and execute tests scenarios;
· Training of key-users and or business users;
· Application management of the SAP EWM/WM/MM-IM modules;
· Responsible for functional documentation of solutions and transfer of knowledge from the project team to application maintenance.
Place in the organization
Accenture is one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services. Our Technology professionals lead and implement highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver a wide range of challenging and global IT projects. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom- built applications the field of Analytics, Mobile, Cloud / SaaS and Digital.
You have a solid background in configuration of the SAP EWM module and are familiar with the different WareHousing concepts.
· Successfully completed a bachelor or master studies in IT or Supply Chain Management.
· Proven experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
· Proven experience in SAP EWM implementation projects of at least 3 years;
· Fluent in both English and Dutch language skills.
It is an advantage to have proven experience in multiple areas, other than SAP EWM, such as SAP WM, SAP MM and S4/HANA-EM
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You'll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
· A permanent contract;
· 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
· Appealing bonus program;
· Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car);
· Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
· Laptop and smartphone;
· Expense and internet allowance;
· Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Recruiter Arjan Geense via
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.