Description de l'offre
Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there's never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world's leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP.
Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies—such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile—to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions.
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
SAP-Data Management professionals design, implement and deploy SAP data management solutions (applications and technologies which are used to profile, extract, transform, cleanse, interface, and covert data and information) for end-to-end data management including Business Objects Data Services (Data Integration, Data Profiling, Data Cleansing), and Data Integration and Data Conversion capabilities.
What will I do in this position?
· Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
· Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
· Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
· Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
· Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
Why should I join the Accenture team?
· Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP's leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration.
· Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs.
· Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
Get a glimpse into the SAP training you will experience at Accenture.
Download Video Transcript
· Minimum of 3+ years of SAP BASIS/HANA
· Technical and functional knowledge in at least one, preferably two below modules: Basis; SD; MM; FI; SRM; PI/XI, Portal or BI
Professional Skill Requirements
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Willing to travel 100%
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.