Description de l'offre
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 245,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US $25.5 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2011. Its home page is www.accenture.com .
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. They maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
SAP Retail professionals design, implement and deploy SAP retail solutions to support supply chain, merchandise, management and store operations processes.
A Systems Analyst/Team Lead leads the designing, coding, enhancing and testing of software applications to meet business process requirements. He/she applies functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation of configuration changes and maintenance of software applications. He/she has some oversight responsibility for the technology solution and assists in the development of the team.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Planning, analyzing and defining high-level software strategies and solutions through business, functional and technical expertise
• Supervising the design and implementation of analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
• Implementing or supervising the implementation of the technical infrastructure
• Integrating technical and application components
• Designing the framework of a technical infrastructure
• Assisting in researching potential vendors of software applications
• Supervising the designing, coding and testing of program modules
• Supervising the maintenance, repair and tuning of applications; directing user support activities; managing preventive maintenance activities
• Overseeing the creation, execution and documentation of tests
• Supervising identification of configuration changes
• Leading team in implementing all actions required to deploy an application
• Recommending efforts in defining characteristics, capabilities, inputs, outputs, and results necessary to describe the required functionality of the selected technolog(ies)
• Assisting in identifying, analyzing, mitigating and responding to project and operational risks
• Assisting in utilizing efficient and effective processes and standards in order to continuously improve quality
• Assisting in determining resource status and needs, and assisting in deploying resources
• 3+ years work experience required in SAP BASIS
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
• Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Good project management skills
• Basic leadership skills
• Basic performance management skills
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.