Description de l'offre
Salesforce Sales Professional / Consultant
Be ready to shape the new!
Are you ready to join Accenture in our retailer practice and help our clients identify opportunities to accelerate their Salesforce platform? If yes, then our team is the place for you to hone your expertise you as build your reputation!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
As a Consulting practitioner, you will work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You will affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture, you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as innovation leader.
You will join a small team of 4 dedicated consultants, who have been working on building up the Cloud practice in the retailer industry group in the last 3 years. Here, you will have the chance to be part of a start-up like team, but with hands-on exposure to big players in the Nordic market. However, we do work and collaborate cross Nordic and Global on the best solutions for our clients.
Our team is a part of the larger retailer group, which consist of 70 people in Denmark and 285 people Nordic.
As a Salesforce Consultant in our consultancy practice, you will be:
· Supporting teams in the delivery of enterprise wide transformation programs
· Working with implementation of Salesforce solutions
· Developing IT Strategy and/or Enterprise Salesforce Architectures in complex environments
· Called upon to apply your solid understanding of cloud and disruptive technologies
· Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions
· Supporting business development opportunities to bring innovative Salesforce technology solutions and ways of working to clients
· Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
· Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
YOU IN A NUTSHELL
We are looking for a Salesforce advocate, who can tick the boxes in the following areas:
· You have a deep understanding on the Salesforce platform on a functional level
· Overall, you have minimum 2 years for relevant work experiences
· General passion for technology trends, such as Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
· Interest in working with our clients to innovate new solutions in a sales situation
· Interest in undertaking project delivery roles, such as delivery lead or functional lead
· Understanding of Technology Innovation and Ecosystems
· You could either come from a Technology Consulting organization, or you want to switch from the industry to the “other side of the table”
· An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
· Experience in understanding business challenges and in order to explain how the Salesforce platform together with Accenture's industry accelerators and assets can provide new and innovative solutions to our clients
· Well-developed analytical skills with Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
· Ability to work and travel freely within the Nordic countries.
· Fluency in English is required, and Danish is preferred.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training and leadership development that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis.
You will get your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level. By using laptops, mobile phones, internet access and technological innovation, you will furthermore benefit from our flexible working arrangements.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!