Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture Interactive Operations professionals help our clients achieve increased operational efficiency and effectiveness for direct marketing communications. In addition, our professionals design marketing programs that help our clients achieve their acquisition, growth and retention objectives across B2C, B2B and B2B2C business models. These technologies typically include campaign management, lead and/or loyalty management, content management, and data management solutions.
The Sales Enablement Support Specialist will contribute to the creation of customized marketing content for proposals and any other collateral the sales team requires for high-value sales opportunities. This role will also catalogue all marketing content (case studies, decks, capability documents, etc.) for the Accenture Interactive Operations business to easily direct the sales team to what they need. Key responsibilities are as follows:
· Support the creation of high end, compliant proposals with a compelling story for new opportunities, including all required responses (clarifications, proposal volumes, written, oral, cost, demonstrations/site visits, etc.)
· Maintain compliance with requirements, internal Accenture controls, external regulations (e.g., procurement process), and sales methodology
· Contribute to the flow of information to and from proposal participants in a library that is easy to navigate
· Assist in the creation of video assets and a story-board of the Accenture Interactive Operations end-to-end message for internal use
· Help maintain and build out central bank of content assets (e.g., credentials, case studies, client video testimonials, POVs, etc.) that enables sales leads to quickly find content, providing a comprehensive view of all client data.