Accenture acquired SolutionsIQ, the leading provider of Agile transformation services for business and technology. With the most experienced Agile coaches in the industry, SolutionsIQ has helped organizations apply Lean principles and practices to achieve substantial performance improvements including product and service innovation, enhanced digital delivery effectiveness, improved high-quality software delivery, and greater responsiveness to business needs.
Together, Accenture and SolutionsIQ help organizations drive disruption by accelerating business change.
As a SAFe Team Coach , you provide hands-on coaching, guidance, and support to all members of SAFe teams. Drawing from your experience advising organizations, you lead by example and challenge the status quo to promote an environment and culture of continuous improvement, experimentation, and innovation. With your excellent listening, facilitation and conflict-resolution skills, you help the individuals and teams you coach reach their highest potential and flourish in a collaborative Agile organization.
At Accenture|SolutionsIQ you will find a community of like-minded individuals with a passion for Lean-Agile mindsets, approaches, practices and tools that bring out the best in individuals and teams.
· Act as a trusted advisor to organizations and Agile teams throughout their Lean-Agile transformation
· Work with management to define strategies for transitioning to Lean-Agile mindsets and practices
· Lead workshops & training sessions to educate individuals on Agile values, principles, and practices, in particular as relates to the Scaling Agile Framework (SAFe)
· Mentor and pair with change agents and stakeholders within client organizations on becoming true Lean-Agile champions and developing lasting Agile capabilities
· Work within a SAFe implementation as part of a coaching team and support various team-level roles in Program Increment (PI) preparation and execution
· Coach and mentor more junior team members on the Accenture|SolutionsIQ team on influencing organizational change
· Proactively collaborate with Accenture|SolutionsIQ staff working on your engagement to ensure alignment in the approach for achieving customer satisfaction
· Support the internal Accenture|SolutionsIQ Product Development team on refining product and service offerings
· Provide feedback and ideas concerning opportunities for organizational improvement
Contract Type: Full-Time Employee
Required Travel: 80-100%