Description de l'offre
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
In our Products group we offer consulting services to clients in a variety of industries and operations, covering automotive, industrial equipment, life science, consumer goods, retail and travel & transportations. We focus on value creation for our clients based on best in class procurement process frameworks, establishing leading-edge operating models and workforce designs, supporting our clients during the full transformation and generate savings by applying / implementing leading edge category strategies. Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance.
A Products Industry - Sourcing & Procurement Management Consulting Professional supports its clients from designing the future procurement operating model until executing of strategic sourcing activities for core categories. We passionately help our clients to deliver business value as innovative, agile and flexible sourcing and procurement organizations.
In order to expand our Products Sourcing & Procurement practice and in response to increasing market demand, we are now seeking exceptional Management Consulting Professionals (from analyst to manager) with a strong Sourcing & Procurement background.
Our approach is focused on the Total Value of Ownership helping our clients to become procurement masters by leveraging value creation opportunities for core categories and enable sustainable savings through comprehensive procurement transformation journey programs. Thereto we need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
As a Sourcing & Procurement Management Consulting Professional, you will have special focus on designing and implementing strategies that transform buying and selling with differentiating sourcing and procurement strategies, processes, technologies and organizations.
You will spend the majority of your time operating as part of engagement teams, and will be responsible for the content and quality of delivery of portions of the firm's client-facing work on those engagements.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
Shape and Deliver Business Transformation Projects
· Run diagnostic and assessment activities, conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis (including should cost modelling, supply market analysis, benchmarking), identify opportunities for improvement including cost/benefit analysis
· Execute Consulting client engagements including Operating Model Design and Implementation, Strategic Cost Reductions for Direct Materials, Procurement Process Design, Tail Spend Management, e-Procurement system advisory:
· Design of new strategies, high level to-be process and organizational design using existing best practice and Accenture assets
· Preparation of plans to achieve successful execution of the strategies recommended
· Implementing the process- and organizational changes, including change management
· Work seamlessly with our clients' own resources to ensure that the solutions that are implemented will address their business requirements
· Guiding team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experiences
· Deliver on project plan within agreed timelines
Client Relationship Development and Management
· Build long-term relationships with key clients
· Managing client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project.
· Support drafting of proposals
· Participating in practice building activities (e.g. thought leadership development, market offering development).
· Research and stay up-to-date on recent Procurement trends.
· Contribute to generation of thought leadership ideas, i.e. Assistance with internal development of Sourcing & Procurement best practices and assets
· Continuously support the development of our service offering and value proposition.
· Support development of IP and white papers.
· Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts across the business to extract required knowledge
· Prepare relevant project case studies to demonstrate capabilities
You should have solid experience in the Sourcing & Procurement area from working in industry and/or other consultancies. You will be expected to be passionate and positive about the opportunity to enhance your existing experience and grow Accenture's capability to deliver Sourcing & Procurement solutions to our clients.
Specific Skills and Experience
· 6+ years of strong industry operational experience in Sourcing & Procurement for Managers (preferably in Consulting)
· 3+ years of strong industry operational experience in Sourcing & Procurement for Consultants (preferably in Consulting)
· You have worked within one or several of the following areas: (Global) Strategic Sourcing, Procure to Pay Process Design, Procurement Strategy and Planning, Procurement Outsourcing Solution Design, Direct/Indirect Categories Sourcing, MRO (Maintenance Repair and Overhaul) Categories, Supply Chain Assessment and Strategy, Supplier Relationship Management, Procurement Performance Optimization
· Demonstrated academic achievement in tertiary qualifications including Business, Economics, Engineering, Law or Science
· MBA from a leading business school would be advantageous
Consulting Skills and Personality
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
· Planning and coordinating of own and/or team's work activities to meet commitments and quality expectations.
· Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening) with excellent executive presence.
· Ability to understand critical success factors for our clients and their industry.
· Previous consulting experience / Exposure to Internal project work.
· Solid financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
· Adept at using experience and knowledge of industry, geographic and technology trends to assess and shape business solutions.
· Willingness to travel.
· Understanding of technology and its application to business.
· Enthusiastic and able to drive own activities with minimum supervision.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.