Accenture, the world leader in consulting and technology, supports the largest companies and administrations in all phases of their transformation, from strategy to implementation. Our company has more than 380,000 employees working in 120 countries in many sectors.
Accenture is seeking Product Owners/Business Analyst to work in a fast-paced, agile environment for a multinational Travel IT provider with strong presence in the South East Coast of France. The ideal candidate will participate in the full Agile application development life cycle for new development design, construction and testing of Java applications, and reusable components to support overall project objectives. The home location would be Sophia Antipolis, with eventually options to travel to other client's locations worldwide.
As a Product Owner, you will:
· Detail the User Stories and their necessary test cases in Behavior Driven Development (BDD) mode with the different business stakeholders
· Ensure coordination between the development team that works remotely and the functional and technical players on the client site
· Ensure the reporting and communication of activities and progress recorded with the project reporting line, the development team and Product Owner.
· Ensure continuous improvement of the team's effectiveness through retrospectives
· Manage current development risks and share them with Project Manager
Ideal candidate profile
· Engineering degree in Computer Science.
· Certified Product Owner or with relevant experience as Product Owner/Business Analyst.
· Proficiency in English is a must (writing and oral).
· Agile minded.
· Knowledge of BDD (Behavior Driven Development).
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to work in a distributed environment.
· Dynamism and proactivity and strong capacity to coordinate development efforts.
· Be able to write User Stories and be able to define detailed specifications.
· Significant success with Agile projects.
· Creative and / or analytical depending on the circumstances facing the problems.
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Dynamisme et proactivité et forte capacité à coordonner les efforts de développements.
· Savoir écrire des User Stories et être capable de définir des spécifications détaillées.
· Succès avéré sur des projets Agile en équipe de taille significative.
· Créatif et/ou analytique selon les circonstances faces aux problèmes.
· Experience/Knowledge about WCAG 2.0 AA is a plus.
· Client oriented, proactive and teamwork orientated.
· Flexibility to travel.
· Good communication and listening skills, persistent and motivated.
Accenture proposes internal evolutions towards new responsibilities or new expertise. By joining our teams, you work daily with experts from around the world. You master an efficient methodology and progress through a wide range of training. And most importantly, you have an impact on the strategic transformations of companies.