Description de l'offre
WE INVEST IN THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: PEOPLE.
JOIN ACCENTURE TECHNOLOGY AND YOUR KNOW-HOW WILL BECOME THE ENGINE OF INNOVATION.
Accenture Technology designs and creates remarkable application solutions on a global scale, amazing the world and revolutionizing the way people work, live and conduct business. Become an Accenture Technology professional and create custom applications that generate value for our clients by also making the most of our partnership with SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Cisco, IBM and HP .
Imagine genuine innovation, the applied one.
ORACLE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
You will drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and delivery of EPM & BI applications. Growing into delivery-focused roles, you will be able to progress within your current role, laterally or upward.
· Experience in EPM/BI application developer (consulting preferred)
· Deep knowledge of Oracle EPM & BI products (Hyperion, OBIEE, Data Stage, ETL…), while knowledge of Financial Consolidation, Budgeting & Reporting principles and process is considered a valuable plus
· Experience in Design, Build, Test and Deploy of EPM & BI application
· Team management is considered a meaningful plus
· Minimum bachelor's degree
· Excellent Italian communication skills (written & spoken)
· Good English communication skills (written & spoken)
· Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Willing to work at client's locations mostly in Milan and Rome
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, creative, friendly and dynamic environment . Structured and customized training is designed to help you build your own firmly grounded professional career by developing both technical and management skills.
Become part of a global network renowned for the quality of its people and services, manage complex and challenging projects, and test emerging technologies.
When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
A world of opportunities
We provide professional and technological services across more than 40 industries and in all business areas. Approximately 425,000 experts in over 120 countries enable us to furnish a wide range of end-to-end services and solutions integrating strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations for 94 of the FORTUNE® Global 100 and around 80% of the FORTUNE® Global 500, as well as governments around the world.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.