Oracle Cloud Technical Architect
Ready to reimagine your Oracle career?
Develop and deliver the next generation of Oracle solutions using innovation-led design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies, such as IoT, analytics, automation and AI.
There has never been a better time to join our team of 54,000+ Oracle experts, where you'll:
Drive end-to-end innovation . Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration. Accenture is Oracle's #1 systems integrator globally for 12 years running and a proud Global Cloud Elite and Platinum-Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
Lead the Journey to Cloud . Define and implement Oracle Cloud solutions on large, complex client projects with a scope unsurpassed in the industry.
Deliver award-winning work . Accenture has won more than 145 Oracle awards since 2003—more than any other systems integrator.
Learn and Grow Continuously . Benefit from unmatched training and development including workshops and training to secure Oracle certifications, expert-curated learning boards and Oracle Cloud Academy training on sales and delivery excellence.
Advance your agenda . Grow your career as far as your ambition takes you. We provide real-time performance feedback based on your strengths – not stats.
Thrive in diversity . Succeed in an organization that actively promotes networking and mentorship among all communities.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community .
The Oracle Cloud Technology Lead will provide technology leadership for implementing Oracle Cloud applications, including solution design, system integration, reporting, security and business process analysis. Provide guidance to client regarding “industry leading practices”. Create and maintain effective client relationships. Participate in, and support business development.
· Develop overall technology strategy and non-functional requirements
· Manage technical workstream, team resources and work plan
· Provide technical application leadership and guidance to client regarding “leading practices” through all phases of an implementation.
· Determine the scope and build a plan for all technology components including conversions, integrations, reports, and cloud architecture components
· Plan and develop environment and instance strategies
· Drive the technical design workshops
· Lead technical go-live planning and cutover
· Manage technical problems and troubleshooting, work effectively with Oracle cloud support
· Provide input to performance, sizing, scalability and capacity planning decisions
· Provide input to networking and infrastructure for Cloud and Hybrid Cloud environments
· Provide guidance on security architecture (including SSO) and integration of security platform with business applications
· Provide recommendations and support implementation of tools (DevOps, testing etc.) for Oracle Cloud.
Ideal candidate profile
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements:
· BA / BS degree from accredited college or university in computer science, engineering, or a directly related field
· 10 years progressive experience in consulting environment or related industry experience working directly with Oracle E-Business and Cloud/Fusion applications
· 5 years of related technical, business or project experience
· At least 1 full lifecycle Oracle ERP Cloud implementation as a technical lead
· Knowledge of Oracle ERP Cloud processes and data model
· Knowledgeable about Oracle PaaS, Oracle IaaS, Smartview, OTBI
· Support administration of technical environments including PaaS, IDCS, OIC, VBCS, OAC, DBaaS
· Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during various phases of project execution
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to resolve problems in a timely and effective manner, creatively, involving project management as appropriate
· Successfully manages relationship with clients and colleagues
· Coaches and develops others on project team
· Effectively produces deliverables.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
· At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
· Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
· Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
· Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across variety clients.
· Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com