Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
The Media Graphics Designer produces complex assets used in the development of digital interfaces based on graphics standards, user experience and best practices to generate web content (e.g. images, video, banners, animations, etc.)
· Produces quality art files for advertising, and communication materials,
· which meet the technical and conceptual needs of the client.
· Coordinates the user interface (UI) design, including the visual effort.
· Leads the development of materials needed to implement a given visual design strategy.
· Execute and implement technical specs for offset and digital printing with a level of complexity from medium to high.
Ideal candidate profile
· Advanced English.
· Graphics Design/Digital Animation Degree from an accredited university is preferred, publicity designers or related. Students are allowed.
· Experience analyzing design requirements.
· Experience with 3D rendering, motion graphics or working with video a plus.
· Possesses intermediate knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite tools.
· Required: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat.
· Preferred: Experience Design, Animate (previously known as Flash), After Effects, InDesign.