ARE YOU READY to be a part of the digital reinvention of industry and revolutionize your career?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Digital . Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Digital and you´ll be at the forefront helping clients re-imagine how they serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. As a digital disrupter, you'll recreate and redefine business to generate lasting competitive advantage for some of the world's most respected companies. Become an integral part of a forward-looking digital community with the credibility, expertise, and insight that clients depend on.
Accenture Media Management helps advertisers maximize and manage their media value across all traditional and digital channels, from media auditing in order to define the right media strategy, to helping identify media agencies that can deliver value and quality results.
We work with many of the world's largest advertisers ensuring that they receive the best possible media value from their agencies. We work across all media and we are employed to increase accountability, demonstrating where an agency is performing well for a client and to identify any areas for improvement.
In Greece, we have a big portfolio of clients from many industries covering about 30% of the market in TV advertising. We are seeking for a media analyst with 2-3 years of media experience for our office in Athens. The successful candidate will work as part of an international expanding team in order to serve existing clients and help to develop further our clientele.
WORK YOU'LL DO
Conduct high quality analysis with great attention to detail, assessing the performance of the media agency and identifying any efficiencies that can be made always within timelines.
· Communicate effectively with media agencies and clients.
· Be methodical, organized, timely and extremely reliable in your work.
· Understand the strategy behind the media planning and resultant activity in order to enhance our service to clients. This may be the target audience, sales objectives, implications of the market environment, competitive context, etc.
· Build high level reports and detailed presentations.
· Interpret data in order to fully understand the implications and opportunities derived from it.
· Communicate effectively with other analysts and consultants from Accenture team.
· Be able to handle multiple clients' projects.
· Be active in meetings and presentations.
Ideal candidate profile
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR
· The ideal candidate is likely to hold a University Degree of Communication, Media or Marketing Science.
· 2-3 years of experience ideally in a media agency or TV Station with knowledge of TV and Internet with a media planning/media buying role.
· Knowledge of other traditional media (Digital, Print, Out of Home and Radio) is also considered as an asset.
· Excellent knowledge of Arianna software powered by AGB Nielsen.
· Good understanding of how Internet media buying is working in Greece
· Excellent knowledge & usage of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
· Fluency in English - oral and written form
· Deep understanding of media strategies and processes, trading practices, terminology and issues
· Ability to execute high quality tasks on time
· Ability to write and compile client proposals
· Analytical skills
· Statistic and programming knowledge is nice to have
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
· At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
· Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
· Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
· Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/ .