Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.pt
Our Marketing + Communications team builds Accenture’s brand, protects its reputation, generates awareness of the company’s capabilities and services, and plays an integral role in supporting sales growth. Our teams are involved in a range of activities from advertising, media relations, sponsorships, social media, people communications to brand management and talent brand initiatives.
We are looking for passionate marketing interns to join our marketing + communications team and provide creative ideas to help us achieve our goals in an innovative environment.
At this internship, you will support a senior team in all stages of marketing campaigns and your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our campaigns.
This internship will help you acquire marketing and communication skills and to learn about various strategies in the B2B market. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Writing and proof reading of communications;
- Learning about Accenture's brand and becoming a "brand guardian";
- Social Media monitoring, updating and research;
- Co-ordination of metrics, assistance with the development of reporting;
- Online and competitor research, including reputation audit;
- Updating Accenture's websites using content management systems (e.g. wordpress);
- Running small creative projects (with support from the team), such as the creation of marketing collaterals (videos, brochures, ads, etc.). This will involve working with design and print partners to create and execute creative ideas;
- Taking part in team brainstorming, coming up with creative ideas and feeding back on creative collateral from agencies;
- Help the development of landing pages, editorial calendars, website content updates and other digital marketing activities.
The Marketing + Communications interns will be a team player who can get involved in a wide range of activities and is not afraid to "have a go". Additionally, they will possess the following skills:
- Recently graduated or current enrolled in a Marketing or Management BS or master’s degree.
- Excellent written English language skills, with good grammar and an understanding of basic copy skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Portuguese and English;
- Genuine interest in a career in Marketing + Communications;
- Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions;
- Highly organized and able to manage projects, balance a number of conflicting priorities and react to changing demands - often under tight timescales (this may include occasional late working over peak phases);
- Proficient computer skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Professional in appearance, outlook and manner;
- Proactive, keen to learn.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law .