The person will be responsible for receiving, triaging and responding to requests from legal agencies following client's strict processes and guidelines.
· Validate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines. This includes coordinating with client subject matter experts to respond or support in response to inquiries and/or escalations which may be generated by including but not limited to external third parties, Client or Accenture.
· Become an established subject matter expert for policies and procedures in scope for Accenture
· Understanding and checking validity of tickets under client supervision for EMEA cases following client processes and procedures
· Complying with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
· Assigned and accountable for workable solutions and processes within specific area of responsibility
· Escalating production issues to Operations Manager or client Point of Contact as appropriate
· Addressing most non-routine issues
· Ensuring all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree
· A minimum of 18 months' customer service experience in a professional work environment
· Minimum 1 years' experience with Microsoft Office
· Results & detail oriented
· Willingness to work with sensitive, adult, and controversial content
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to details is essential
· Proactive and willing to go the extra mile
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world's largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .