Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 508,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do:
As Junior AP Accountant, you will support our Client in invoices processing process in Client's financial systems. Mostly, you will:
· Validate documents in workflow tool and process invoices in accounting system based on law and Client's requirements,
· Prepare and process internal documents needed for posting corrections
· Support other teams in invoices processing and/or query management process when needed
· Deliver operations on the highest level and within agreed timelines and quality targets
Ideal candidate profile
What do we expect from you?
· Communicative English (min. C1)
· Russian nice to have
· Preferably experience in accounts payable/ back office or administrative work
· Preferably good Excel and Word skills
· Ability to work under stress in a problem-solving environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
What we can offer:
· Opportunity to gain knowledge by learning AP specific of other countries and/or VAT process
· Agreement to perform a job (potentially to be transformed into work contract when profile matching with vacancies)
· standard working hours up to 30 - 40 hours per week (number of hours can be adjusted depending on candidate availability)
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website:
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.