Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
The Security Associate Manager applies deep security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients. In addition, the role might require providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats.
Security and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Uses own judgment to determines optimal solution to recommend.
Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Ideal candidate profile
· Review and design of authentication mechanisms for applications.
· Execution of gap analysis to identify the maturity of the IAM practice.
· Development or strengthening of the IAM architecture based on standards such as NIST.
· Development or strengthening of a scan tool template for the PAM (Privileged Access Management) architecture.
· Development or strengthening of the technological risk management process related to PAM.
· Review of the PAM access management operating process.
· Design and implement educational, training and awareness activities.
· Define and develop cyber defense controls, including those required to support internal and external regulations.
Mandatory skills :
· Experience in implementing Identity & Access Management solutions.
· Desired Skills (non-mandatory): Sailpoint, Cyberark
· Language and level required: Intermediate English
· Experience leading projects and teams.
· Cross industry experience.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.