The HR Generalist is the first point of contact with the client and must strive for the best delivery of service by phone and e-mail. Being the first point of contact, the Generalist must obtain a broad general knowledge of all processes as well as fulfilling its tier 2-specialist transactional activities.
Furthermore, HR Generalists may be requested to be involved in cross-training for other processes, off-cycle transactional activities or continuous improvement projects.
• Direct contact with client employees regarding HR-related queries via phone and email;
• Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems;
• Production of official HR documents such as references;
• Payroll activities;
• Upon gaining maturity, complete continuous improvement projects and additional tasks are assigned.
Ideal candidate profile
Job Description Qualifications
• Higher education required;
• Fluent level of Dutch and English;
• Willing to work abroad;
• Strong computer skills (ability to learn and use various systems efficiently);
• Excellent client and customer focus.