What are your responsibilities?
- Offer support services in HR Administration field
- Interface with clients to help them in their HR needs: act as first point of contact for HR learning department
- Send notifications to all relevant departments after processing a HR request
- Enroll employees in training events
- Registering employees on the system and track their training progress
- Order and provide the needed materials for training events
- Ensure events are running smoothly and collect feedback from employees
- Report feedback to clients
- Collect evidence that employees attended the events
- Manage a high- volume database
- Send notifications to all relevant departments on training processes
- Improve procedures and innovate, identify possible errors and propose solution.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- Good Client handling skills
- Good communication, written and oral - Fluent in Spanish and English
- Excel and PC literate
- Available for night shift 4PM to 1AM
- Problem solving and analysis skills
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks when required
- Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team
Ideal candidate profile
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom etc;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world's leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable).