Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Specialization professionals apply expertise in a specific business process delivery capability (or capabilities) to ensure services are delivered in a manner consistent with our Standard Delivery Solutions and Service Level Agreements and drive continuous improvement.
The General Accounting Operations New Associate manages and executes general accounting processes, including management and/or execution of core financial processes such as billing, accounting, recordings, amortizations, monthly reporting, annual balance, bookkeeping, fiscal forms, tax declarations and half-year reports.
· Responsible for the timely and accurate resolution of manual and system generated hold cases to ensure the timely payments to the client's suppliers.
· Provide timely resolution of holds within the case management tool to ensure accurate and timely payments to suppliers.
· Support of Invoice Aging Analysis and reporting as requested by the Team Lead.
· Responsibility for activities assigned by the Holds Team Lead Manager.
· Provide resolution for system and manual holds cases
· Process Invoices through client system
· Post resolution when applicable
· Ensures that all cases assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day
· Accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities
· Overtime may be required Client holidays are observed and may not align to US holidays
· Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills
· Demonstrates the ability to work as a team
· Escalates production issues to his her Team Leader as appropriate
· Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum of 6 months of work experience in Accounting/Finance or Customer Service
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or any Business-related field
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.