Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
As a member of the Vulnerability Management Team, perform the following tasks:
· Perform vulnerability assessments of assets
· Configure, tune, and operate industry standard vulnerability assessment tools
· Coordinate, schedule, and support vulnerability assessment requests
· Evaluate vulnerability notifications to determine applicability, saturation, and potential impact
· Analyze vulnerability reports and produce summary guidance for System Owners and administrators
· Advise System Owners and Administrators of findings and provide remediation guidance
· Monitor remediation efforts of findings and communicate progress to stakeholders
· Work with Information System Security Officers (ISSOs) and System Owners to develop Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms) or formalized exceptions to document findings
· Develop, capture, and deliver summary metrics of vulnerability assessment activities
· Draft and deliver executive and technical briefings on vulnerability assessment related topics
Ideal candidate profile
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
· 2+ years of relevant Risk Management Framework (RMF), C&A/A&A (NIST 800-53rev4 assessment experience), or ISSO experience
· Experience performing security control assessment of assigned systems
· Documenting NIST 80053 security control compliance findings within Requirements Traceability Matrixes (RTMs) and Security Assessment Reports (SARs)
· Experience with conducting/reviewing/interpreting Vulnerability and Compliance scans, such as Tenable Nessus, Web Inspect, and dbProtect
· Familiarity with CSAM, Xacta and or eMASS
· Experience working with ATO packages
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
· Develop security boundary and security architecture, assessment coordination. ATO Establishment/ISSO. C&A/A&A, SCA, security documentation
· Experience interpreting and evaluating implementations of NIST 800-53 rev 4 security controls
· Experience with supporting cloud systems, preferably in support of FEDRAMP
· Experience with one or more of the following: Infrastructure, Virtualization, Operating System
· Experience developing Security Assessment documentation
· Experience with documenting NIST 800-53 security control compliance findings within Requirements such as: Traceability Matrixes (RTMs) and Security Assessment Reports (SARs)
· Experience reviewing and interpreting Vulnerability and Compliance scans, such as Tenable Nessus,Web Inspect, and dbProtect
· Preferred Certifications:
· Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
· Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.