Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Rosslyn, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The System Analyst:
· Creates a high-level design of an end-to-end integration solution.
· Defines the flow of data between the applications that must be integrated, mapping business process activities to the applications that support them.
· Must understand Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process.
· Performs functional allocation to identify required tasks and their interrelationships.
· Provides daily supervision and direction to support staff.
· Responsible for the design and management of complex systems over the life cycle.
· Creates internal IT processes and performs analysis to identify opportunities for enhancement, creating scripts to automate internal workflows.
· Acts as a subject matter expert in Systems Engineering and provides high-level analytical support. Job Responsibilities
· Works with various programming languages, operating systems, and computer hardware platforms.
· Conducts technical evaluation, design and readiness reviews, and quality control.
· Provides analytical support in the conceptualization, development, and implementation of robust, inter-linked systems.
· Supports system design, analyses, interface verification, testing, or mission operations under direction of more experienced engineers.
· Analyzes business operations and processes to identify opportunities for process improvement, management control of work, or automation.
· Generates process and solution options and reviews with appropriate stakeholders.
· Plans and coordinates business case analysis and feasibility, including the examination of costs, benefits, and risks associated with the proposed investment or project.
· Recommends alternatives for solutions and highlights strategic implications.
· Serves as technical expert and liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
Ideal candidate profile
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, other relevant field, or equivalent relevant experience
· 1-2 years experience with healthcare systems, military health, and/or electronic health records Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
· Advanced computing certification
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
· Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
· Previous software development experience
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.