Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The key responsibilities of the Agile Coach include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Accelerate the pace of innovation by helping clients apply LEAN-Agile practices and the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
· Provide training, coaching and orchestrate the adoption of LEAN-Agile methodology at scale across multiple initiatives.
· Partner across diverse teams to launch, sustain, and optimize agile release trains.
· Pilot advanced SAFe capabilities.
· Accelerate the delivery of value by building robust DevOps practices and orchestrating successful outcomes to multiple mission critical solution delivery initiatives.
Ideal candidate profile
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
· Candidate should be SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certified with one or more of the following:
· ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP)
· ICAgile Certified Expert in Agile Coaching (ICE-AC)
· Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
· Certified Product Owner
· Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM)
· At least 5 years of experience leading software development, solution delivery, or agile transformation initiatives – ideally through agile and/or SAFE methodologies
· 2 years in a Lean-Agile Coaching role supporting product teams
· Strong experience developing DevOps, SAFe competencies
· Strong knowledge of technical software engineering practices (BDD,TDD, Continuous Integration, continuous delivery)
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
· Familiarity with the Federal contracting process
· Excellent facilitation and communication skills in a very senior client-facing context
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· A passion for cultivating high-performing teams and delivering value
· Strong technical DevOps expertise
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.