Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to l earn more about what makes us the Experience Agency .
Digital Products - a part of Accenture Interactive - creates value for our clients, their employees, and their customers. We design and build software that changes the way people work and live. Our team is made up of 300+ employees across the US and Canada. With expertise in product strategy, project management, QA, design thinking, user-experience design/research, and impeccable development for native mobile, web, and embedded systems, we will help bring any omni-channel product vision to reality.
You are an Experience Design star. You have incredible design thinking chops and can recognize good UX from bad. Your design execution and aesthetic choices elevate the product you are designing. You thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, moving frequently from project to project. You are inspired by mobile design and follow the latest design trends. Above all, you are a talented, fun, collaborative person.
· Design beautiful user interfaces, with a focus on digital interfaces
· Promote best practices in UI, UX, and interaction design
· Participate in strategy and brainstorm sessions with clients, to help articulate and define their goals
· Have a Human Centered Design approach in solving user needs with deep customer empathy
· Contribute wireframes, user flows, interaction prototypes, user personas, customer journeys, site maps, and other design specification materials
· Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
· Collaborate effectively with remote and onsite team members, including but not limited to designers, researchers, project/product managers, QA, developers, and technical architects
Ideal candidate profile
· 1+ year experience in digital design
· Bachelor's degree or diploma in Graphic Design, User Experience or related field
Set Yourself Apart:
· You're proficient in Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure, the Creative Suite, and other relative tools to design for digital interfaces
· You're experienced with client-facing projects, ideally in consulting, agency or other business-related services
· You can explain and sell design decisions to clients and stakeholders
· You have a willingness for reasonable business travel to work with onsite teams and clients
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity
At Accenture, inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and embedded in our core values. We are committed to creating a workforce where our people can feel comfortable, be themselves and contribute. Like Canada itself, Accenture employees represent a tremendous variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs, backgrounds and languages. We offer an inclusive environment regardless of personal characteristics such as ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability.
Requesting an Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Job candidates are not required to disclose any offence for which a pardon has been granted.