Ecosystem Products & Services Client Services Deal Owner, Manager-US Location Negotiable
Description de l'offre
Location : US Location Negotiable
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Supplier & Commercial Management leads the sourcing of Supplier services in support of Accenture's new client facing sales opportunities involving 3rd party suppliers. This position works predominantly with client account teams where third party suppliers have been identified as a critical parts of client solutions and drives completion of contracting activities with the service suppliers.
The Supplier & Commercial Management Manager works across Accenture's operating groups with Deal Shapers, alliance teams, and engagement teams in shaping deals and more specifically the Supplier components of these deals. The Supplier & Commercial Management Manager manages the Supplier subcontracting activities including; supplier selection and negotiation, ensuring supplier due diligence has been completed identify and assess supplier risks, and any mitigations addressed in supplier subcontracts.
The Supplier & Commercial Management Manager will transition signed supplier contracts to the operational Supplier Management teams for ongoing delivery of monitoring services, conducting supplier review meetings, maintaining metrics, escalating issues and ensures suppliers meet their SLA's.
· Collaborate with Accenture client account teams, Solution Architects, Procurement Plus and Deal Shapers in shaping deals and more specifically the 3rd Party Supplier services of these deals
· Actively participates in client proposal development, as required
· Undertake supplier due diligence and complete contract scoring
· Identify and mitigate contractual and commercial risk associated with 3 rd Party Supplier products, software & services
· Develop and maintain high quality collaborative relationship across a range of global and local 3 rd Party Suppliers
· Review alternative options to supplier issues and recommends solutions
· Maintain knowledge base of suppliers, their capabilities and remain current with marketplace offerings
· Work with wider Supplier Management team to identify the suppliers which can deliver the required products & services at the best price, and in compliance with the Terms and Conditions required by Accenture to support its business
· Act as an advocate for the Client Services (CS) group within the North America region encouraging the adoption of strategic supplier initiatives and CS services
· Travel: The role will be primary based in North America with a potential to travel for short periods, therefore the successful candidate should be willing to travel.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Minimum of 5 years' prior experience of IT 3rd Party Management
· Minimum of 3 years' of negotiation experience
· IACCM, CIPS or other supplier domain related qualification
· Experience of managing and maintaining long-term Supplier Relationships supporting operational services and transformation programmes
· Knowledge of Infrastructure and Services categories
· Ability to self-start and work independently, (either on site or remotely) using previous experience and judgement to seek support
· Proven ability to negotiate high value contracts and resolve complex issues with global 3rd party suppliers
· Proven ability in Supplier Selection and Pricing constructs as part of client pursuits that include outsourced products, software & services
· Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to work comfortably with and influence all levels of the organisation
· Strong complex negotiation skills
· Strong relationship management skills and a proactive customer-focused approach with enthusiasm to create change
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
· Demonstrate initiative and confidence with a can do attitude
· Problem-solving/analytical skills
· Strong relationship and network building skills with the ability to build internal consensus around strategies and solutions.
· Applying strategic thinking to business and operational situations
· Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.