Description de l'offre
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture's rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting, Technology Advisory and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Capability Network Professionals :
· Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
· Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
· Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
· Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
Why Technology Advisory?
The Technology Advisory business within Capability Network invents the future for clients by providing them with the right guidance, design thinking and innovative solutions for technological transformation.
As technology rapidly evolves, it's more important than ever to have an innovation advisor who can create a new vision or put one into place to solve the client's toughest business problems.
Specializing in management or technology consulting to transform the world's leading organizations by building innovative business solutions as their trusted advisor by:
· Enabling Clients : Rethinking IT and Digital ecosystems and innovate to create transformation value for their customers and organization. You will enable clients keep pace with fast-changing, customer-driven environments.
· Enhancing your Skillset : Building expertise and innovating in shaping leading-edge solutions based on technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud.
· Transforming Businesses : Developing customized, next-generation products and services that help clients shift to new business models designed for today's connected landscape of disruptive technologies.
What will you do?
Working closely with our clients, You will design, build and implement solutions that enhance the way IT enables business performance. You will develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
You will provide advisory services to define impact on enabling DevOps practices at a scale of large organizations. Define target state processes, develop automation tools for agile and integrated delivery.
You will work on assessments:
· organizations souring/demanding management processes, ways of working, DevOps toolset to define capability and benchmark against other industry players
· on the tool landscape to support DevOps transformation including demand management, plan, development, test, release and operate phase. Define an enterprise wide target toolset blueprint.
· design detailed DevOps rollout plans including setup of DevOps Centre of Excellence, Program governance, DevOps project intake process and scale-out plans.
What we are looking for?
· Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation
· Excellent practical knowledge of selected DevOps tools; Leading proof of concept, pilot or production DevOps implementations; defining a DevOps roadmap in conjunction with a continuous improvement framework; conducting DevOps Maturity assessment
· Demonstrated experience in defining the blueprint for DevOps implementation to cover the entire SDLC in Cloud and On-Premises implementation
· Highly desired: Being recognized in the DevOps community thanks to publications, presentations and points of view.
· Minimum Bachelor degree from top Universities
· Minimum 3 years of consulting experience, consulting environment or at high tech companies
· Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
· Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered
· Excellent Business English communication skills (written & spoken) is required. Good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French would be strong asset
· Please, keep in mind that due to substantial international exposure the positions require mobility at the extent 60-70% working time annually spent onsite. Travels usually Mon-Thu with Fri in headquarters and basic localization, Warsaw, Poland
Our Commitment to you:
· Working in a multinational and multiskilled environment
· Opportunity to work with global top clients on innovative and large international projects
· Competitive benefits package : private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages
· Permanent employment contract
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.