Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
A Data Protection Manager who can support and strengthen the Client Data Protection (CDP) program. In this role you will be responsible for leading the sustainment/operationalization of the CDP Classified Contracts Operations Program, to include the coordination and completion of Program Security Plans (PSPs) and providing training on client and project specific requirements as they are related to the PSP control implementation. The CCOP Lead will work with a cross-functional team of technical and non-technical key stakeholders to effectively drive decision making, influence policy, and strengthen our risk profile.
The Work (Key Responsibilities):
· Provide expert advice and training on program security best practices, established enterprise security controls, and federal government requirements for government contracts
· Serve as a liaison with the program and project sponsor, customers, and other stakeholders
· Mitigate and manage risk, conduct customer and stakeholder analyses, and provide oversight to a project
· Expand or reorganize a business unit or operation, and advise on the development of specific improvement cost and time saving solutions and business case analyses to support transformation efforts
· Contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas
· Identify and capitalize on opportunities to improve program performance, capitalize on mission achievement, and contribute to the process for improving operations.
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum of 3 years of experience with DLP, DRM, Data Encryption & Masking experience with at least one of the following vendors SecureDataVoltage, Vormetric, Informatics, Titus, CipherCloud, Symantec DLP Information Protection, Websense DSS, Digital Guardian, McAfee, BigID, Ionic, and GigaTrust
· Minimum of 3 years of experience with data protection or information security technology experience
· Security professional certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPP or ISO 27001
· Recognized technical certification such as Symantec CSP in Data Protection, Certified McAfee Security Specialist CMSS DLP Focus, Websense Data Security Suite DSS Professional, or Informatica Certified Specialist or Expert
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.