Description de l'offre
ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to create a rewarding career at Accenture Technology . Working in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU'LL DO
· Providing oversight on currently ongoing Data migration activities including:
· design, development, testing, loading and reconciliation. This may require some hands-on work with the
· data from time to time (e.g. querying, validating records & etc.)
· of how data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data
· entities and systems is useful
· Primary focus is on structured (relational) data,
· but knowledge of Unix based data (EBCDIC) is also very useful
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
· Minimum 5 years of experience with Data Migration, Data Integration & Data Architecture
· Airline industry experience is a must: Airline reservation data experience
· Experienced with ETL data integration
· Minimum 3 years of SQL Queries and relational database experience
· Exposure to and knowledge of Unix-based (EBCDIC ) data is an asset
· Familiar with Amadeus Altéa Suite or other Airline Passenger Service System (PSS)
· Must have Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Professional Skills Qualifications:
· Ability to work independently and professionally with team members/vendors at varying levels within and outside of the Client's organization
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Proven ability in working with large volumes of unstructured and vague information and being able to structure it logically to drive outcomes WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
· Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries, local and global clients
· Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
· Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .