Data Engineering Architect-GraphDB
Description de l'offre
Organization: Digital Growth Platform - Applied Intelligence
Travel: 80% (Monday - Thursday)
Position: Data Engineering Architect-Graph DB
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you'll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You'll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
Data Engineering Architects at the Consultant level will be responsible for providing solutions to digital age data challenges in multiple industries through architecture, design and implementation of an hybrid ecosystem of modern data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, GraphDB, RDBMS, AI, Machine Learning and others on premise and on the Cloud. The solutions typically will include architecting and designing the data discovery, acquisition, preparation, curation, security, consumption, catalogs, metadata, governance and analysis using these technologies leading to the implementation of a modern data platform. A solid experience and understanding of design, implementation and operations that are unique to Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, GraphDB and hybrid set of data technologies is a must. We are looking for candidates who have a deep set of skills across these areas and who can demonstrate an ability to identify and apply modern data and cloud technologies to design and implement innovative and differentiated data solutions. Our architects are expected to work with our clients in defining the future state architectures of their data platforms enabling large scale machine and applied intelligence and then play a lead role to implement a roadmap to reach that state
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 3 years of IT/Programming experience
· Minimum 2+ years of designing, implementing large scale data solutions operating in production environments using Spark, Hadoop and NoSQL ecosystem on premise or on Cloud (AWS, Google or Azure) using many of the relevant technologies such as Nifi, Spark, Kafka, HBase, Hive, Cassandra, Impala, GraphDB etc.
· Minimum 1 year of architecting data and building performant data models at scale for Hadoop/NoSQL/GraphDB ecosystem of data stores to support different business consumption patterns (using technologies such as Hive, Impala, Cassandra, HBase, Neo4j, DataStax Graph)
· Minimum 1+ years of Spark data processing using Java, Python, Scala; for data curation and analysis of large scale production deployed solutions
· Minimum 1 year of data integration, curation in a ‘Big Data' environment, using Talend Big Data Integration or Informatica BDE; for data curation and analysis of large scale production deployed solutions
· Minimum 2 years designing and implementing relational or data warehousing models working with RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, Teradata, DB2, Netezza) and understanding of the challenges and limitations of these traditional solutions
· Minimum 1 year of experience implementing SQL on Hadoop solutions using tools like Presto, AtScale, Jethro and others
· Minimum 1 year of experience integration large scale BI/Visualization solutions (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire) with Big Data platforms
· Minimum 1 year of experience building data management (metadata, lineage, tracking etc.) and governance solutions for modern data platforms that use Hadoop and NoSQL on premise or on AWS, Google and Azure cloud
· Minimum 1 year of experience securing Hadoop/NoSQL based modern data platforms on-premise or on AWS, Google, Azure cloud
· Minimum 1 year of Re-architecting and rationalizing traditional data warehouses with Hadoop, Spark or NoSQL technologies on premise or transition to AWS, Google clouds
· Experience implementing data preparation technologies such as Paxata, Trifacta, Tamr for enabling self-service solutions
· Experience integration enterprise data management toolsets (e.g. Informatica, Talend etc.) with Big data platforms
· Minimum 1 year of building Business Data Catalogs or Data Marketplaces on top of a Hybrid data platform containing Big Data technologies (e.g Alation, Informatica or custom portals)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.