Data Design Lead - Fjord
Description de l'offre
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we're able to do work that changes the world, and we're always looking for kindred spirits.
Data Design Lead
Data Design strives to create dynamic and engaging data experiences for humans and machines which enable substantive action and meaningful change. We leverage a combination of user-centered thinking and data-driven methods to create cross-disciplinary solutions spanning every industry. Data Design Leads help define the vision of project-specific work and the overall story and Data Design discipline as it relates to a project. Data Design at Fjord breaks down the walls between design and engineering in order to synthesize data solutions that improve the human experience.
As a team, we:
· Unlock the power of data for clients by evaluating and building solutions through a holistic design-driven lens.
· Must be flexible and deep in our understanding of both technical and design fields and how they interact.
· Are hungry to learn about fields and modes of thinking that are unfamiliar and exciting so that we can deliver not only proven but also innovative answers for our clients.
As a Data Design Lead, you:
· Design with and leverage data to enhance human experiences at work and in life.
· Advance Data Design as a series of disciplines and a practice within the project and across other projects. Lead studio specialism in one discipline.
· Define and contribute to the project direction. Drive the Data Design approach towards clear and meaningful outcomes and work.
· Guide the project and act as a liaison with the Accenture counterpart and the client to ensure all Data Design needs and expectations are being met.
· Produce Data Design deliverables at the project and account level, and provide Data Design coaching to the wider design team at the project level.
· Build the business through cultivating key client relationships and selling in Data Design related work.
· Manage studio and community events and workshops, contributing to content.
Working together, we will:
· Change the way that our clients view and use data and the role that data plays in everyday life.
· Push each other out of our comfort zone to continuously learn, practice, and evolve Data Design.
· 7+ years of technology or design experience; 5+ years of development or strategy experience; 3+ years of big data, analytics, or data visualization experience; 2+ years of leadership or managerial experience.
Set yourself apart:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Data Design or related field.
· Demonstrated experience leading multiple cross-discipline teams.
· Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, JIRA, and the ability to learn how to use new tools in real time.
· Nascent mastery of the Data Design landscape, including but not limited to data intelligence, instrumentation, organizational integration, data storytelling, design thinking, culture change, coaching, data valuation, and product management.
· Proven history of delivering team results on time and within budget.
· Experience with the following tools (or similar): Git, AWS, GCP, SQL.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.