Description de l'offre
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/ .
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients' behalf.
What will you do:
As a key player in the Global Customer Solutions Team, the Global Customer Support (GCS) Agent will have responsibility to monitor and respond to clients' specific typology of requests (invoice copies etc.) in line with service levels agreed with the client and to ensure that proper quality control checks are performed. The agent will be the first point of contact for thousands of customers as well as internal stakeholders and as such will need to deliver timely, accurate and predictable service.
· Identify and respond to customers' requests (both internal and external) resolving their queries, act as a first point of contact via email in line with agreed service levels
· Take ownership of customers' issues ensuring end to end service with an emphasis on excellent customer satisfaction and attention to detail
· Ensure all queries are processed as per SLA's (Service Level Agreements) and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) which are set out for the team
· Ensure understanding of team SLAs & KPIs and align to management's vision and direction
· Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of products and services offered by the client
What do we expect from you?
· Proficient English business communication skills; verbal and written
· Spanish (B2 level)
· Must be competent in Microsoft Office (All Products)
· Initiative, Solution Orientation
· Collaboration, Building Strong relationships
What we can offer:
· Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
· Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
· CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
· Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.