Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
· Be involved in Analysis, Customer Interaction and Investigations.
· Incumbent is required to work closely together with the client's law enforcement teams that handle compliance workflows
· He/She would be closely working with client-based platforms to communicate with law enforcement agencies on compliance/non-compliance matters
Ideal candidate profile
· 1 – 2 years of customer service experience
· Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving changes at client project
· Strong soft skills: Self-Confidence, Dealing with Complexity
· Excellent communication skills in English: verbal, written skills
· Demonstrate speed at carrying out tasks, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills, ability to learn quickly
· Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through to closure of issues
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Candidates with call center experience have an added advantage
Working Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm.
· Monday – Fridays work schedule
· Willing to support weekend shift on a staggered rotation.
· Willing to support on PH holiday
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.