Role: Credit Analyst
Restructuring & Loan Recovery
As part of our Restructuring & Credit Recovery team in Accenture, you will have the opportunity to make an impact by liaising with a range of clients across personal, corporate and SME sectors.
You will play a central role in supporting clients who are in financial difficulty and arrange for appropriate solutions to be put in place. You will be able to leverage your relationship management experience by providing these dynamic solutions.
What you will be able to achieve?
· Demonstrate stakeholder management skills through your interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
· Achieve targets around restructuring of debt.
· Become involved in process improvements
· Ability to make a real impact in decision making.
Ideal candidate profile
What You'll Need
· Business related Degree
· As the successful candidate, you will ideally need 2-3 years' experience in a lending and restructuring.
· Excellent relationship building skills.
· The ability to prioritise goals and overlapping deadlines to achieve successful outcomes.
· QFA Qualified or APA Qualified in:
Housing Loans, Home Reversion Agreements and Associated Insurances; Consumer Credit and Associated Insurances
· An excellent salary is available to successful candidates. This role will be offered on a contract basis with a view to permanency.
· If the above information is of interest to you, please apply to find out more about what is an excellent career opportunity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.