BPO Account Lead - Customer Support
Description de l'offre
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Account Leadership professionals work as trusted client advisors, bringing together Accenture's expertise and thought leadership to shape solutions and to solve our clients' most critical business needs. They bring together the right Accenture team to drive profitable sales growth, expand Accenture's footprint, ensure profitable delivery and influence the client's strategy.
The Account Lead is responsible for bringing the latest innovation and Accenture Operations offerings to our clients, and for building a trusted client advisor relationship across the account. The Lead is positioned to understand and anticipate client needs and expectations, bringing extensive experience in account growth, profit loss, and exceptional client relationship management experience. The role is responsible for driving profitable sales growth, expanding Accenture’s footprint, ensuring profitable delivery and influencing the client strategy to help drive high performance on the account.
· Account Lead roles across iPlatinum accounts for NA
· Owns client relationship for the Operations contract which covers one or more of the Ops offerings.
· Responsible for client relationship, Profit and Loss management of the account, quality and risk with the services provided to the client, strategic positioning for growth and people management of the account.
· Interfaces with the Client Account Lead (CAL) and appropriate leadership within Service Delivery Operations (SDO).
· Responsible for shaping and driving value led transformation for the clients.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Minimum of 5 years Account Management experience
· Minimum of 3 years Operations and/or Consulting experience
· Minimum of 3 years Sales experience in a services business
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in one or more of the following functional areas: Finance Accounting, Human Resources, Procurement, Digital Marketing, Hospitality Management, Supply Chain, Sales Operations, Claims Processing or Health Management, or Customer Care/Contact Center
Professional Skill Requirements
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.