Location: San Francisco/San Jose, CA
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Account Leadership professionals work as trusted client advisors, bringing together Accenture's expertise and thought leadership to shape solutions and to solve our clients' most critical business needs. They bring together the right Accenture team to drive profitable sales growth, expand Accenture's footprint, ensure profitable delivery and influence the client's strategy.
The Account Lead is responsible for bringing the latest innovation and Accenture Operations offerings to our clients, and for building a trusted client advisor relationship across the account. The Lead is positioned to understand and anticipate client needs and expectations, bringing extensive experience in account growth, profit loss, and exceptional client relationship management experience. The role is responsible for driving profitable sales growth, expanding Accenture's footprint, ensuring profitable delivery and influencing the client strategy to help drive high performance on the account.
· Account Lead roles across iPlatinum accounts for NA
· Owns client relationship for the Operations contract which covers one or more of the Ops offerings.
· Responsible for client relationship, Profit and Loss management of the account, quality and risk with the services provided to the client, strategic positioning for growth and people management of the account.
· Interfaces with the Client Account Lead (CAL) and appropriate leadership within Service Delivery Operations (SDO).
· Responsible for shaping and driving value led transformation for the clients.