Description de l'offre
Join Accenture Digital and drive high performance for our clients by enabling interactions with digital customers, channels, and markets, and applying digital technologies across the enterprise to create new value. Leveraging our unmatched breadth and depth of digital services (cloud, mobility, analytics, interactive, social, technology and business) you'll develop the transformational strategies and implement the new technologies that our clients need to win in the marketplace.
When you join Accenture, you will be an integral part of a forward-looking digital community as you work alongside and share ideas with a world-class, global network of 40,000+ digital professionals who innovate and develop new ways to deliver results for clients every day.
As Big Data Consultant, you will guide full lifecycle of Big Data solution and lead discussions with the client. You can look forward to:
· Full lifecycle implementation from setting up a business case, requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing, and deployment.
· Exciting discussions to interpret and explain discovered data insights to Client and lead him forward to adopt techniques and solution to boost his business.
· Assess emerging trends in the big data area and compare with Clients' current solution architecture. Get ready to compare various technology solutions, develop Proof of concept to prove the value of Big Data use cases and choose the right one for Clients' needs.
· Lead the team and develop others especially a small group of analysts to support you. You will help them to grow and expand their knowledge.
· Understanding of the business value of the big data approaches for the client with technology solution providers and software vendors to deliver the most suitable solution for our clients.
· University degree, preferably mathematics or IT oriented
· Fluent English, and Czech/Slovak
· At least 2-3 years' experience in systems integration, information management, data management and architecture, and business analytics
· Willingness to travel, to support our clients whenever they go
· Able to plan and manage own work and work of the team. Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. Take responsibility for the overall result.
· Understanding of the business value of the big data usage and how to achieve it.
· Experience with the implementation of ETL, reporting, business intelligence technologies and high volume batch processing involving large data stores
Experience with big data tools (Hadoop, Spark, Cloudera, RapidMiner, Qubole, BigML, …)
· Opportunity to boost your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization
· Personalized training program
· Varied interesting projects local/abroad
Attractive package of employee benefits (meal vouchers, 5 weeks of vacation, other benefits)